Vote Vote Vote
Are you Registered to vote? It’s important to double check BEFORE the elections- you can check here.
Not registered? Don’t sweat it, register here.
Have you made your voting plan?
- Vote EARLY! Check out this early vote schedule by state.
- Worried about COVID-19 or prefer to vote from home? Request an absentee ballot.
- Vote by Mail FAQ
- Click here to make sure you know your polling location!
- Check with your employer to make sure you have time to vote!
- Set election reminders in your phone so you make all your voting plan deadlines.
- Register as a poll worker!
Once you have a plan, make sure you do your local and national candidate research. Remember that local officials appoint important positions like chief of police and implement local legislation which can have a huge and very direct everyday impact on your local community.
Download an interactive checklist HERE